Wednesday 26 February 2014

MY NEW OBSESSION



Zendaya Coleman, 17-year-old, has become my favourite fashion icon already for 2014.  I literally want everything in her wardrobe and I am always so excited to see what she steps out in next.  The top 3 looks are 100% some of my favourites, especially the Minuiku colour block blue and yellow coat paired with boyfriend jeans and Christian Louboutin Heels.  I did some research and found that the middle dress was Emanuel Ungaro who I feel is the perfect designer for Zendaya!  The colour and thigh-high split gave her a more edgy look which looked amazing with her smokey-eyes and slicked back hair which made her stand out. The last look makes me so excited for summer so I can re-create this look (even though we hardly get a summer) wearing an all white DKNY dress and heels. She is definitely one to look out for in 2014.   

Links: 

x



4 comments:

  1. Hey!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html
    congrats and have a good day

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree - she's gorgeous and her styles so original! Love!

    http://ljslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I agree the Minuiku coat is absolutely amazing and she rocks it!

    angelavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete